+++ FedEx®Express and Combined Shipping available for 2 or more products.
+++ Contact us to get shipping discounts.
100 Percent Alpaca Fur Stuffed Animal Alpaca Very Soft and Cute Bolivian Peruvian Alpaca
- Very Cute and Soft Alpaca Stuffed Animal.
- Made in Bolivia of 100% Alpaca Fur.
- Handmade in a smoke/pet free environment.
- These adorable little creatures have cute faces. Simply the softest in alpaca fur toys that make wonderfully unique gifts.
NOTE: We will send you photos of your purchase before shipping, so you can feel secure in the product that you will receive.
Color: Natural White
Size: Tall 5 inches (13 cm.)
Material: 100% Alpaca
NOTE: Because these products are made of artisan people, the combinations of color of the typical design and the base design that adorns the product can have some variations.
CONDITION: New with tags and generic box because of its artisan made.
- Well protected package.
- USA, EUROPE, JAPAN and Worldwide shipping is available.
- Combined Shipping is available for 2 or more items. Feel free to contact us to get shipping discounts.
- FedEx®Express is available in shipping options at checkout and you also can contact us to get FedEx®Express discounts.
- Standard Shipping uses Registered Airmail with Tracking Code to be delivered by your Local Post Office in your Country.
(Contact us if you prefer Express Shipping DHL)
An alpaca (Vicugna pacos) is a domesticated species of South American camelid. It resembles a small llama in appearance.
There are two breeds of alpaca; the Suri alpaca and the Huacaya alpaca.
Alpacas are kept in herds that graze on the level heights of the Andes of southern Peru, northern Bolivia, Ecuador, and northern Chile at an altitude of 3,500 m (11,500 ft) to 5,000 m (16,000 ft) above sea level, throughout the year. Alpacas are considerably smaller than llamas, and unlike llamas, they were not bred to be beasts of burden, but were bred specifically for their fiber. Alpaca fiber is used for making knitted and woven items, similar to wool. These items include blankets, sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves, a wide variety of textiles and ponchos in South America, and sweaters, socks, coats and bedding in other parts of the world. The fiber comes in more than 52 natural colors as classified in Peru, 12 as classified in Australia and 16 as classified in the United States.
In the textile industry, "alpaca" primarily refers to the hair of Peruvian alpacas, but more broadly it refers to a style of fabric originally made from alpaca hair, but now often made from similar fibers, such as mohair, Icelandic sheep wool, or even high-quality English wool. In trade, distinctions are made between alpacas and the several styles of mohair and luster.
SALE 15% OFF 100 Percent Alpaca Fur Alpaca Plush Very Soft 365495824048